Tools CI process details
spacectl, spaceone-initializer, tester repositories are tools used for the spaceone project. There are some differences from other repositories' CI process.
spacectl repository workflow includes test code for each push with a version tag, which is similar to the CI process of backend core repositories.
spaceone-initializer repository does not include the workflow file triggered by ‘master branch push’, which most of repositories including spacectl and tester have.
Tools-category repositories use different repositories to upload.
- spacectl : PyPi and Docker both
- spaceone-initializer : Docker
- tester : PyPi
To check the details, go to the
.github/workflow directory in each directory.
- spacectl repository : cloudforet-io/spacectl GitHub workflow file link
- spaceone-initializer repository : cloudforet-io/spaceone-initializer GitHub workflow file link
- tester repository : cloudforet-io/tester GitHub workflow file link